Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Perfect Holiday Gift!!


Friends and readers... I hope your holiday shopping and end of year celebrations are going well! By the way... speaking of shopping... if you're still looking for that special gift for that special someone... please read on.

I'd like to take a minute of your time and have you consider the perfect gift... GOLF LESSONS! Why?

(If you already know the answer, skip over to my other blog CreateGolfers for information and opportunity to purchase golf lesson gift certificates at an unbelievable amazing price! Here's the link: CreateGolfers ).

TOP TEN REASONS why golf lesson gift certificates ARE the PERFECT GIFT!

10.  Unlike fruitcake, there's no expiration date on when you have to use them by.

 9.   When the recipient of the gift sees what you bought them, you won't get that, "Oh... that's nice." look.

 8.   You'll save a ton of money on postage if you have to mail your gift this year.

 7.   Good for people of all ages and abilities.

 6.   Certificates can be purchased from the comfort of your own home or favorite cafe with internet access.

 5.   I've DRASTICALLY SLASHED my lesson rates. I mean DRASTICALLY!! (I'll even throw in the golf balls for the lessons... an additional $9 savings!)

 4.   Self indulgence! You can buy four... and keep one or two for yourself!

 3.   Gives you the perfect excuse of why YOU have to go to the golf course with the person you bought the lessons for instead of mowing the lawn. "Honey, I HAVE TO GO play golf with Tom. Remember, I bought him those golf lessons and he really wants me to be there to show me how well he plays now."

 2.   YOU become a hero! This gift never quits... the recipient can play golf for a lifetime... and has YOU to thank!

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON Of WHY GOLF LESSON CERTIFICATES ARE THE PERFECT GIFT!!!

 1.  I asked my kids for this one... they offered: "Because they're FUN!... because they're ENTERTAINING!... because they would be THE BEST HOLIDAY GIFT EVER!!... because they're TAUGHT BY YOU!!! (okay... I threw the last one in... but they would be.). Listen to my kids!!  They know!

Click on this link ( CreateGolfers ) to be redirected to my other site where you can purchase golf lesson gift certificates. You'll be glad you did. These special rates are for a very limited time only. DON'T miss out! Take advantage of these great prices today! ( Create Golfers )

All lessons taught at the beautiful Legends Golf Club in Clermont, Florida.

Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing you on the golf course!!

Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment